A guide to our tuition fees
There will be a non-refundable registration fee of QAR 2,500. This is a one-off payment when your child is first enrolled.
Seat Reservation Fee
There will be an annual seat reservation fee of QAR 3,000, which is deducted from the first term's tuition fees.
Fees & Discounts Information
|Year 1||QAR 50,000|
|Year 2||QAR 50,000|
|Year 3||QAR 50,000|
|Year 4||QAR 50,000|
|Year 5||QAR 50,000|
|Year 6||QAR 50,000|
|Year 7||QAR 57,000|
|Year 8||QAR 57,000|
|Year 9||QAR 57,000|
|Year 10*||QAR 62,000|
|Year 11*||QAR 62,000|
|Year 12*||QAR 65,000|
|Year 13*||QAR 65,000|
*We are enrolling up to Year 9 for 2022-23.
Please CLICK HERE to view the MoEHE approved annual fees document.
Our school fees include tuition, all prescribed textbooks and teaching materials.
- Tuition fees are invoiced termly (3 payments per year) - the school reserves the right to apply a 10% surcharge to late payments.
- No reduction in fees is made for temporary absence or illness, or early withdrawal.
- Parents are responsible for paying the fees directly to the school.
- When a student joins the school during the first half of a term the full term fee is payable. When the student joins in the second half of the term, a 50% fee is charged for that period no matter which week the student joins in.
|First Child||Full fee|
|Second Child||Full fee|
|Third Child and Additional Children||5%|
The following are not included in the school’s tuition fees:
- School uniforms
- Bus transportation
- Lunch and snacks
- Educational trips
- External suppliers of after-school activities
- Bring your own Device (BYOD)
- IGCSE and A-Level/BTEC examination fees
- Before and after school care
- Extra special needs requirements
- One-to-one learning support/shadow teachers