A guide to our tuition fees
Admissions Assessment Fee
There is a fee of QAR 300 for the Admissions Assessment, which all students from Years 2 to 13 will need to sit as part of the admissions process.
There will be a non-refundable registration fee of QAR 2,500. This is a one-off payment once the place has been approved and your child is first enrolled.
Seat Reservation Fee
For returning students, there will be an annual seat reservation fee of QAR 3,000, which is deducted from the first term's tuition fees.
Fees & Discounts Information
|Year 1||QAR 50,000|
|Year 2||QAR 50,000|
|Year 3||QAR 50,000|
|Year 4||QAR 50,000|
|Year 5||QAR 50,000|
|Year 6||QAR 50,000|
|Year 7||QAR 57,000|
|Year 8||QAR 57,000|
|Year 9||QAR 57,000|
|Year 10||QAR 63,000|
|Year 11*||QAR 63,000|
|Year 12*||QAR 65,000|
|Year 13*||QAR 65,000|
*We are enrolling up to Year 10 for the 2023-24 academic year.
Our school fees include tuition, all prescribed textbooks and teaching materials.
- Tuition fees are invoiced termly (40% for term 1, 30% each for terms 2 and 3) - the school reserves the right to apply a 10% surcharge to late payments.
- No reduction in fees is made for temporary absence or illness, or early withdrawal.
- Parents are responsible for paying the fees directly to the school.
- When a student joins the school during the first half of a term the full term fee is payable. When the student joins in the second half of the term, a 50% fee is charged for that period no matter which week the student joins in.
|First Child||Full fee|
|Second Child||Full fee|
|Third Child and Additional Children||5%|
10% discount on tuition fees if one or more of the parents is an employee of UDC or one of its subsidiaries. Please note that proof of employment will be required in order to receive the discount.
Qatar Airways Discount
10% discount on tuition fees for the 3rd and subsequent child, if one or more of the parents is an employee of Qatar Airways. Please note that proof of employment will be required in order to receive the discount.
The following are not included in the school’s tuition fees:
- School uniforms
- Bus transportation
- Lunch and snacks
- Educational trips
- External suppliers of after-school activities
- Bring your own Device (BYOD)
- IGCSE and A-Level/BTEC examination fees
- Before and after school care
- Extra special needs requirements
- One-to-one learning support/shadow teachers