Start your online application today
United School International is a British premium international school uniquely placed in the Pearl of Doha, Qatar.
Please ensure you have the documents listed below available before you start the application process.
- QID (unless not yet processed)
- Birth Certificate
- Last two years' school reports (unless your child is entering FS1, FS2 or Year 1 and has never attended school). If your child has only received one report since they started attending school, please upload that report. You will be able to supply further reports at a later stage.
All documents must be translated into English.
Please note that our admissions portal is open all year round and applications can be submitted at any time.
One term’s notice in writing is required for the withdrawal of a student during the academic year. Please email email@example.com to inform the admissions team of your intent.
If your child has not started the academic term, no fees will be charged.
Important Information - Ministry Regulations
- If your child has missed any part of the academic school year, they will have to repeat the year, e.g. if you are moving from a January to December academic school curriculum and you have completed the school year and join us in January, then as your child would have missed Term 1 of the British school year (September to June), they will have to repeat the academic year they have just completed.
- Students cannot be more than two years older than the year group age they are applying to join.
Children in Qatar with QID's:
Children starting school for the first time, whether in FS1, FS2 or Year 1 must start in Term 1, they cannot join us in Term 2.
- If your child is transferring schools from a different curriculum to the British system, they may only do so up until the end of January of each year.
- If your child is transferring schools from a British Curriculum within Qatar, they may do so up until the end of February of each year
Children new to Qatar:
- All students joining a school in Qatar must have their attested report cards and a QID to start school. If you do not have your child's QID by 15th October, then you will need to provide us with their QID (when you receive it) and the entry stamp on arrival into Qatar that can be found in your child's passport to prove to the MoE&HE that your child only arrived after 15th October.
- If you arrive in January (Term 2), your child must join the school before the end of January of each year. If you are planning on bringing the family after January, we recommend staying in your home country (or the country you are moving from) to complete the academic year. You will have to provide us with a Term 1 report card to prove the continuation of education. If you have missed Term 1, you will have to repeat the school year previously completed.